- Community Service
- Mission Statement
- Patient Feedback
- Patient Enrollment
- Case history
- Feeding Assessment
Speech Therapy Center of Excellence is a comprehensive speech therapy clinic providing diagnostic and therapeutic intervention for children and adults, from infancy through geriatrics.
We are unique in that our services extend beyond those of traditional speech therapy clinics. Our therapists are licensed by the State of Nevada and certified by the American Speech Language and Hearing Association.
From Pediatrics to Geriatrics We will care for your family member as if they were our own! We will develop an individualized program for feeding, swallowing, speech, language or voice and personalize it to fit the needs of your family.
Listen to our KNPR interview on Stuttering here.
Watch Chantel Present The Early Warning Signs of Autism with Diane Bhar on C91.3FM.
- Speech and Language Delay
- Voice Disorders
- Auditory Processing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Oral Motor Dysfunction
- Tongue Thrust
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Stroke (Aphasia)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Swallowing Disorders
- Feeding/Aversion Disorders
- Progressive Diseases (ALS, MS, Parkinsons)
Innovative therapeutic strategies and specialty services
- Comprehensive Evaluations and Individual Treatment Plans
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation for Swallowing
- Feeding/Swallowing Intervention
- Cognitive Re-organization for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Motion Fluoroscopic Swallow Evaluations for Dysphagia
- Aphasia Assement and Treatment for Stroke
- Augmentative Communication
- Accent Reduction
- Oral Facial Myofunctional Therapy
- LSVT® for Parkinson’s Patients
Interactive Metronome program
- Attention and Concentration
- Language Processing
- Motor Planning
- Behavior (Aggression and Impulsivity)
- Social Communication